Ups n Downs...!

Sometimes, i feel that happiness hardly lasts for long...dunno if it's all people's case,,and btw, i'm not that sad now,,but, i was just thinking...every time i'm happy, it's veryyyy quick that bad thing that comes from far away !! it can hardly wait for more time 2come!! i dont deny ever that in my life uptill now i had very cheerful moments,,i thank God for them,,but,,,Sadness sometimes rushes 2us..again i wont say "us", i'll talk about myself,,may b it's not ur case here...i dunno if u will agree wth me,,anyway, i'm not the type who is very pessimistic,,on the contrary, i'm optimistic and always look 2the brighter day... but sometimes, i feel everthing around me or anybody, wants 2take my peace out of my heart,,ofcourse it's not the person himself, or thing, i'm sure the devil wont b happy seeing any of us living peacefully..soo he wants 2 take that happiness away,,sadly i say this..because i want 2 keep my peace..but happily i remember God's promises that in Him we r strong enough 2 fight anything.. May God gives me and u all the strength 2 fight any bad spirit inside us.. Keep ur smile and i'll try 2keep mine..:)

Comments

Lilli said…
Nancy, i've been thinking about your post since u posted it.. and i have the same case:)
What i can share with you is a little experience: few days ago i was so down, my peace and happiness were stolen too, by Satan, by life troubles, or whatever, the result was: am not happy.
I opened my Bible in search for an answer, why am i not enjoying the happiness which is one of the Spirit's fruits?

What i found was:
"فى العالم سيكون لكم ضيق"

"مكتئبين فى كل شئ لكن غير متضايقين، متحيرين لكن غير يائسين، مضطهدين لكن غير متروكين"

"افرحول فى الرب كل حين"

What i concluded is being sad or unhappy is a part of life. These are feelings like any other, and we might be sad, but not desperate, because we have Faith, we have a rock we lean on. If u get sad, fight it, and accept it in the same time.
There are 2 magical words i believe in:
الرجاء and الرضا
I don't have an accurate translation for those 2 words, but put them together u will get this: work hard &have faith and u will get what u want, if u don't get it u'll be upset for a while, take ur time and live through ur sadness, work again &u will succeed next time if u r honest. And while u do this, be satisfied with what u've got then, because dissatisfaction and bitterness makes you lose the power that u need to accomplish things that will make u happy. I don't mean materialistic things, but dreams or goals. Yes we can make ourselves happy if we work for it.

Soo sorry for the long comment :)
HoneyBee0608 said…
i'm really thankful for ur comment,,ur words r true and encouraging,,we really need 2support eachother as long as we r here on earth.it's just that sometimes i get enough of this earth!! u when u say "enough!" ?!..
Lilli said…
Believe me no one has said "enough" the number of times i did :)
But there was always something inside me that said: No it's not enough. Get on ur feet and try once more you lazy!
And my Mother was a true rock that i always leaned on, she's a FIGHTER and she brought me up to be a fighter too. I think her work as an Anaethesia Doctor is a part of this, it made her always struggling for the life of her patients, so men bab awola her own and her family's.

Life's beautiful. Keep smiling :D
HoneyBee0608 said…
it's a Bless to be encouraged or supported by people who dont know u.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The need for pen & pencil !!

Mabroooooooooook My Egypt!

a HUG !!