Flowers..!

Flowers are one of the most beautiful things among nature gifts..i enjoy the sight of flowers anywhere, may b i dont have a very good knowledge about their kinds..but in general i like different colors & shapes.. yesterday i was organizing some folders on my pc, and i found that i have many pix for flowers..so i thought of meditating on some of them and share this wth u..hope it'd b of interest 4some of u.. p.s : they r only thoughts of mine!
1- This flower is lovely , i love its color & the dew on it..i dunno wht dew brings 2my thought..but actually it has good effect on me..may b because i love dawn and sunrise..the time of dew..this flower reflects beginning..

2- As for this one it's my favourite flower,,the sunflower, it reflects for me hope, joy, and success too, this flower is not an ordinary one, it's unique..

3- Hmmm, the red rose!...this flower brings beauty 2my mind and the sense of femininity, it reminds me of a seductive woman, one that can make any man fall in love with her..

4- lol, this one is a little bit childish 4me, also lovable, it's certainly rebellious and joyous and has a sense of humor :) this one is attractive..

5- This bunch of tulips should b in the hands of some lover, going 2meet his sweetheart, and couldnt find smthng sweeter 2offer her than this bunch of beautiful & elegant tulips..these ones r for LOVE..

6- This flower reflects joy, hope and faith 2me,,it could b friendship flower, and i see so much tenderness in it too..it sends a tender message 2the world..

7- Soo u thought all is love n joy? noo, there might b some calmness and bit of sadness in life..this flower is sad..but u know wht?, i feel it'll b very beautiful one when it grows, it just need much love and care..

flowers hold many beautiful meanings of life,,in our path we feel each of them, so try 2enjoy every meaning ...

Comments

Tiny said…
That's a very cute post :)))
I like your interpretation of the every flower,it's not the flower itself as much as it's the camera angle.
Isn't spring time the loveliest time of the year!?!?!? Even down Cairo roads and streets, flowers are in bloom:)
I was most touched by the tulips..I simply ADORE tulips!!! My first encounter was almost 6 years ago,it was Mother's day and I went out for a walk with a friend in Korba -how could u not just love Korba!? I stopped at a flower shop and couldn't resist the tulips, I ended up buying some for my mum.As soon as I stepped out of the shop, it raaaaaaaaaaained:)) I still remember how I felt, I was thankful that even inside the "concrete" city, one can still somehow connect to nature- it was *sigh* romantic!!
HoneyBee0608 said…
tiny, i know u r the type of person who i expect to comment on such post,,cos u always stop and enjoy the beauty of flowers in the streets and make me stop 2enjoy them too,,it's beautiful 2appreciate nature..:)
and u r right about loving tulips..they r very beautiful and i feel they have touch of elegance kda..
u know wht i have a secret wish 2have my own flower shop someday! dunno if it'd happen..who knows?!
i really appreciate ur "appreciation" for many things..:)

Popular posts from this blog

The need for pen & pencil !!

Mabroooooooooook My Egypt!

a HUG !!