a HUG !!

a Hug !! how sweet, affectionate and essential it is,,! first i'd like 2thank my gr8 friend Tony,,for inspiring me 2write this! thank u Ton! well...who doesnt need a hug? everyday? every week at least! i think we all do need,,,when i was asked why one may need it..i said a hug gives...gives love, affection,,secure,,warmth and encouragement.. the good thing about a hug is that both persons feel well..they r both hugging eachother,,so it may not b matter of giving only or taking only, it's both,,i dunno if i chose the right picture, but that's the cutest thing i have for a hug :) teddy bears aslan r sooo cuddly.. btw i love the word "cuddle" and "cuddly"..it quickly reminds me of my loved teddy bears,,which i always like 2hold from time 2time.. guys i wont b long, but u know wht..remember the value of a "hug" hug someone when u feel s/he needs it..hug ur daddy and mummy,,and ur teddy bears..hug ur pillow :) (i do ! ) most of all,,feel the hug of God! it's everyday and soooo BIG! stay wellll guys.. and remember 2Hug .. Love, Nancy..

Comments

Lilli said…
I cannot tell u in a year how sweet this post is! it is so so so sweet that i actually had a big smile while reading it, and was looking for my friend here at work to hug her :-D
The picture u chose is so much suitable, i love teddy bears too, and have dozens of them...
i agree with you in the importance of hugging, i usually hug my mom a lot, and Kooky(my puppy) too :)
those are the ones i can hug right now ;)

Bless you, keep cheering us up
HoneyBee0608 said…
thnxx Lilli for ur comment..:) i enjoy ur posts too..ya rab dayman 2cheer u up!
Lilli said…
Do you know the movie "ahla el aw2at" أحلى الأوقات
there's a scene of the 3 girls Hanan Tork, Menna Shalaby and Hend Sabry in prison, and Hend told them that a hug is the best thing in the world... u reminded me of this scene, & i love that movie too ;)
HoneyBee0608 said…
yes Lilli, i know that movie and i've seen that scene..and i really agree on wht was said..i appreciate a hug soo much,,it can change my mood and makes me feel happy and secure..sometimes 4me it can replace many beautiful words not said..

Popular posts from this blog

The need for pen & pencil !!

Mabroooooooooook My Egypt!